Supervisors fulfill an important role within our business by ensuring that our store teams provide our customers with the shopping experience that Lidl is famed for in 30 countries. Our most successful Supervisors are fast learners who are innately efficient – they “work smarter, not harder” naturally! They’re comfortable multi-tasking and switching between supervisory and operational tasks. They’re eager to learn, but they’re also perfectionists who want to excel in their current role before acquiring more knowledge. Most of all, they are passionate about our core business – providing our customers with high-quality, low-price, and hassle-free shopping.
What You’ll Do
• Serve as the shift lead on the sales floor, providing guidance and feedback to an operational team of 2-10 associates
• Create an environment where your colleagues can do their best work
• Uphold Lidl’s standards for freshness, cleanliness, and availability
• Ensure and provide excellent customer service throughout the store
What You’ll Need
• A team-oriented attitude
• Excellent customer service skills, including the patience and ability to de-escalate tense situations
• Willingness to participate in the physical operations of the store, including stocking, cleaning, and ringing on a constant basis
• Excellent written, verbal, and non-verbal communication skills, in the English language
• Must be 21 years of age or older
• Ability to obtain and maintain ServSafe certification
What You’ll Receive
At Lidl, we know that in order for our people to do their best, they must be at their best. That’s why as a company, we offer one of the most generous benefits packages in the industry.
All our Lidl employees, regardless of hourly status, are eligible to receive the following benefits:
• Performance-based pay incentives of up to $8.00/hour in addition to base pay
• Medical & Prescription | Dental | Vision coverage
• Paid Holiday & Paid Time Off (PTO) to use for sickness or vacation
• Dedicated training plans to ensure you are set up for success
• 401k Plan (+ 5% company match and no vesting schedule)
• First-in-the industry COVID-19 Benefits
• Voluntary Term Life & AD&D Insurance
• Total Well-Being Program
• DailyPay, a voluntary benefit to offer employees access to their pay on their own schedule
Industry Leading Benefits
All our Lidl employees, regardless of full-time or part-time status, receive the following benefits
In addition to the great benefits offered to ALL employees, our Full-Time employees receive additional benefits.
Available to all Lidl US employees
Get paid daily!
Apply for one of 17 jobs!
Where would you like to work?
Please search for a job you are interested in