At Lidl US, there are many opportunities to pick from, whether you want to work in store operations, our warehouses or even our regional and main headquarter offices, you have a chance to start in one area and advance to another, depending on where your interests and skill sets are.
Gain Valuable Experience
You will gain valuable experience and be able to collaborate with other departments on projects, conduct work within project budgets and given deadlines, participate in group professional development trainings and provide analytical or research assistance to the department.
Take Advantage of the Opportunity
As an Intern, you will have the opportunity to get your foot in the door and see what it is like to work in an office environment.
Check out More Details Below!
About the Program
We designed a paid internship program that provides the hands-on experience to students looking to excel in their chosen field. Our internship opportunities include roles in:
- Human Resources, Accounting & Finance
- Marketing, Buying & Quality Assurance
- Facility Management, Real Estate & Construction
- Information Technology, Logistics & Supply Chain
The internship program at Lidl US is designed to push students to think outside the box, be innovative, and provide students with an in-depth exposure to their field.
Expectations were created to be a two-way street. We choose interns who have high expectations of us and considerable goals for the future. This is a great opportunity to receive professional leadership development through our training and mentorship.
- 10 week program in Arlington, Virginia
- Competitive pay
- On-the-job training
- Collaborate with other departments on projects
- Conduct work within project budget and given deadlines
- Participate in group professional development training
- Provide analytical or research assistance to the department
Meet Kelsey - Human Resources Specialist
I started with Lidl as an intern, and automatically knew I wanted to come back and grow my career with the company after I graduated.
In my time here, I have had the opportunity to grow professionally and develop my interests in different and exciting areas, all while working with amazing people!
Do You Have What it Takes to Join #TeamLidlUS?
Lidl US is new to the U.S. market but we are not new to the grocery world.
We are efficient in the way we operate, dynamic with what happens on a daily basis, everything is ever changing and expanding across the U.S.. Lidl US has a fast paced environment that will keep you at your best, ready for the next challenge. No matter where you work within Lidl US, you will meet new people from across the business, learn new things from one another and build lasting relationships working as a team. Are you up for the challenge?
If this sounds like something you are interested in being a part of, check out some requirements below:
- GPA of 3.0 + from accredited four year college or university
- Will graduate in 2022 or 2023
- Ability to commit to a full time work schedule(40 hour/week)
- Excellent and effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently or in a group in an open office environment
- Excellent problem solving skills Must be a self-motivated and detail oriented individual
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office products