Do You Have What it Takes to Join #TeamLidlUS?
Lidl US is new to the U.S. market but we are not new to the grocery world.
We are efficient in the way we operate, dynamic with what happens on a daily basis, everything is ever changing and expanding across the U.S.. Lidl US has a fast paced environment that will keep you at your best, ready for the next challenge. No matter where you work within Lidl US, you will meet new people from across the business, learn new things from one another and build lasting relationships working as a team. Are you ready for the challenge?
Be a leader within Lidl—The type of leader who is ready to roll up their sleeves and work alongside their team.
Take the next step in your career and grow with one of the world's largest grocery retailers, as we expand across the United States.
Under the supervision of the Store Manager and Assistant Store Manager, you will play an integral part in the success of the team and the store.
Ensure that we provide exceptional customer service, have only the highest quality of goods, and work in an efficient and productive manner on a daily basis.
You will be cross-trained in every aspect of store operations, from being responsible for managing a team of associates, ordering, working the register, stocking the shelves, to opening and closing the store, our Store Supervisors are trained and developed to be a part of a fast-paced team where juggling responsibilities is a must.
- Minimum 1 year supervisory or leadership experience in any capacity
- Previous retail experience strongly preferred
Your Tasks & Responsibilities
- Promote the Lidl culture of incredible customer service with a high quality shopping experience
- Motivate your team and create a results-focused working environment
- Ensure that freshness, cleanliness, and quality control standards are met
- Demonstrate our company values of recognition, respect, responsibility and trust