$21.00 per hour plus benefits
Warehouse Associates make sure that products are properly received, selected, and delivered to our stores for our ever-growing number of customers to enjoy. Our teams are comprised of hardworking, dedicated individuals who work quickly, efficiently, and safely to meet the needs of our stores and customers. A thorough and comprehensive training and safety program provides the skills our associates need to be successful. Warehouse Associates work among four departments in the warehouse (Order Picking, Receiving, Returns, and Recycling). Most Warehouse Associates start in the order picking role. All roles are required to work in various temperature zones ranging from ambient to freezing temperatures (as low as -15 degrees Fahrenheit).
What You’ll Do
- Accurately pick and pack goods in a variety of temperature zones by case/unit onto pallets based on store orders using a pick by voice system
- Prepare loaded pallets for outbound deliveries
- Take inventory counts and ensure accurate stock levels in the warehouse
- Operate equipment according to safety guidelines in performance of essential job functions
What You’ll Need
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Motivation to work independently while still meeting ambitious productivity goals
- The ability to switch functions or tasks quickly
- Comfort operating powered industrial equipment
- Flexibility to work a variety of shifts including early mornings, nights, and weekends
- The ability to maneuver cases of product (lift, move, carry, slide, etc.) in excess of 50 lbs. and reach above head to heights greater than 10 inches frequently in accordance with safety regulations
- The ability to handle all Lidl products, to include but not limited to, meat, poultry, alcohol products, and food products with known allergens, such as nuts
What You’ll Receive
At Lidl, we know that in order for our people to do their best, they must be at their best. That’s why as a company, we offer one of the most generous benefits packages in the industry.
All our Lidl employees, regardless of hourly status, are eligible to receive the following benefits:
- Starting pay of $21.00 per hour
- Performance-based pay incentives of up to $8.00/hour in addition to base pay
- Medical & Prescription | Dental | Vision coverage
- Paid Holiday & Paid Time Off (PTO) to use for sickness or vacation
- Dedicated training plans to ensure you are set up for success
- 401k Plan (+ 5% company match and no vesting schedule)
- Voluntary Term Life & AD&D Insurance
- Total Well-Being Program
- DailyPay, a voluntary benefit to offer employees access to their pay on their own schedule
Industry Leading Benefits
In addition to the great benefits offered to ALL employees, our Full-Time employees receive additional benefits.
All our Lidl employees, regardless of full-time or part-time status, receive the following benefits
Available to all Lidl US employees
Get paid daily!