$15.00 Per Hour
Store Associates provide our customers with the shopping experience that Lidl is famed for in 30 countries. More than just cashiers, however, they get involved in every part of the store’s operations, including stocking, cleaning, bakery operations, non-food merchandising, and more! Our most successful Store Associates thrive in a fast-paced environment and are open-minded to different ways of doing business. They know that open communication and feedback is integral to professional development. Most of all, they are passionate about our core business – providing our customers with high-quality, low-price, and hassle-free shopping.
What You’ll Do
• Unpack stock as deliveries arrive in store
• Provide excellent customer service, not only on the registers but throughout the store by helping customers with questions and locating items for them
• Ensure that the entire store is clean and organized, from the parking lot, to the sales floor, to the breakroom and warehouse
• Expand your knowledge of our business by learning about our bakery, our freshness concept, and our weekly promotional set-up
What You’ll Need
• Must be 18 years or older
• The flexibility to start an early shift at 5am or finish a late shift at 11pm and/or on weekends
• A positive attitude in the face of changing priorities
• A friendly communication style with your team and customers
• The drive to work hard in a fast-paced environment
What You’ll Receive
At Lidl, we know that in order for our people to do their best, they must be at their best. That’s why as a company, we offer one of the most generous benefits packages in the industry.
All our Lidl employees, regardless of hourly status, are eligible to receive the following benefits:
- Starting pay $15.00 per hour
- Get paid daily using DailyPay, a voluntary benefit that offers employees access to their pay when they need it
- Up to 35 hours per week, with scheduling flexibility
- Medical & Prescription | Dental | Vision benefits for every Lidl US employee, including part-time
- Up to 20 days of Paid Time Off (PTO) to use for sickness or vacation, plus 6 paid holidays annually
- 401k Plan (+ 5% company match and no vesting schedule)
- Voluntary Term Life & AD&D Insurance
- Dedicated training plans to ensure you are set up for success
Industry Leading Benefits
In addition to the great benefits offered to ALL employees, our Full-Time employees receive additional benefits.
All our Lidl employees, regardless of full-time or part-time status, receive the following benefits
Available to all Lidl US employees
Get paid daily!