$17.00 per hour plus benefits
Store Associates provide our customers with the shopping experience that Lidl is famed for in 30 countries. You won’t be just a stocker or cashier. You will be involved in every part of the store’s operations, including stocking, cleaning, bakery operations, non-food merchandising, and more! Our most successful Store Associates thrive in a fast-paced environment and are open-minded to different ways of doing business. They know that open communication and feedback is integral to professional development. Most of all, they are passionate about our core business – providing our customers with high-quality, low-price, and hassle-free shopping.
What You’ll Do
- Unpack stock as deliveries arrive in store, maintaining a quick pace
- Provide excellent customer service, not only on the registers but throughout the store by helping customers with questions and locating items for them
- Ensure that the entire store is clean and organized throughout your shift, from the parking lot, to the sales floor, to the breakroom and warehouse
- Expand your knowledge of our business by learning and completing tasks in our bakery, produce area, and weekly promotional set-up
- Communicate clearly with management and colleagues to complete tasks as needed, overall team player
What You’ll Need
- Must be 18 years or older
- Ability to lift, move, carry, or slide product over 50 pounds
- Ability to reach above head to heights greater than 10 inches
- The flexibility to start an early shift at 5am or finish a late shift at 11pm, including weekends
- A positive attitude in the face of changing priorities
- A friendly communication style with your team and customers
- The drive to work hard in a fast-paced environment
What You’ll Receive
At Lidl, we know that in order for our people to do their best, they must be at their best. That’s why as a company, we offer one of the most generous benefits packages in the industry.
All our Lidl employees, regardless of hourly status, are eligible to receive the following benefits:
- Starting pay of $17.00 per hour
- Medical & Prescription | Dental | Vision coverage
- Paid Time Off (PTO) to use for sickness or vacation
- Dedicated training plans to ensure you are set up for success
- 401k Plan (+ 5% company match and no vesting schedule)
- Voluntary Term Life & AD&D Insurance
- Total Well-Being Program
- DailyPay, a voluntary benefit to offer employees access to their pay on their own schedule
Industry Leading Benefits
In addition to the great benefits offered to ALL employees, our Full-Time employees receive additional benefits.
All our Lidl employees, regardless of full-time or part-time status, receive the following benefits
Available to all Lidl US employees
Get paid daily!