- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Supply Chain Management or related field
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in related field, in lieu of degree, a total number of 2 years’ experience in related field will meet the education and related experience requirements listed above
- Valid US Driver’s license required
- This position commutes between stores, regional offices and/or distribution centers up to 25% of the time
- Excellent time management, written, presentation, public speaking and communication skills
At Lidl, we know that in order for our people to do their best, they must be at their best. That’s why as a company, we offer one of the most generous benefits packages in the industry.
All our Lidl employees are eligible to receive the following benefits:
Medical | Dental | Vision coverage
Paid Holiday & Paid Time Off (PTO)
401k Plan (+ 5% company match and no vesting schedule)
And so much more, visit our benefits page for more details and the latest updates
In addition to the great benefits above, our Full-Time employees receive these additional benefits: Group Term Life & AD&D Insurance, Short & Long-Term Disability Insurance, Voluntary Critical Illness and/or Accident Insurance, Parental Leave – 100% pay for birth mothers and non-birth parents, Additional Paid Time-Off & Sick Time.