District Managers fulfill an important role within our business by developing, supporting, and holding their store teams accountable as they provide our customers with the shopping experience that Lidl is famed for in 30 countries. Our most successful District Managers know how to drive their teams’ performance and results while also leading with compassion. They are flexible and energized by a dynamic environment, and they are motivated by continuous improvement. Their positivity and zeal for their work is infectious and most of all, they are passionate about our core business – providing our customers with high-quality, low-price, and hassle-free shopping.
What You’ll Do
- Visit your stores regularly and work with your Store Managers to set priorities and expectations
- Take responsibility for KPI (Key Performance Indicator) results and improvement through a combination of data and process analysis and active coaching in stores
- Direct responsibility for performance in 3-5 stores with a team size ranging from 9-15 Store Managers and Assistant Store Managers
- Create an environment where colleagues can produce their best work
- Coordinate and implement new tests and projects that drive the business forward
What You’ll Need
- A bachelor’s degree and 2 years of management experience OR at least 4 years of experience in a management role
- Ability to analyze data, connect it to real-world variables, and utilize it to correct team routines and standards
- A confident, decisive communication style and the ability to motivate your team
- Comfort with setting reasonable but ambitious goals, and supporting employees as they seek to achieve and surpass them
- The willingness to learn, be hands-on, and take the lead on strategy and planning
- Ability to lift, move, carry, or slide product over 50 pounds
- Ability to reach above head to heights greater than 10 inches
- The flexibility to start an early shift at 5am or finish a late shift at 11pm, including weekends
What You’ll Receive
At Lidl, we know that in order for our people to do their best, they must be at their best. That’s why as a company, we offer one of the most generous benefits packages in the industry.
All our Lidl employees are eligible to receive the following benefits:
- Starting pay of $106k per year
- Medical & Prescription | Dental | Vision coverage
- Paid Holiday & Paid Time Off (PTO) to use for sickness or vacation
- A Company Car (BMW)
- Dedicated training plans to ensure you are set up for success
- 401k Plan (+ 5% company match and no vesting schedule)
- Voluntary Term Life & AD&D Insurance
- Total Well-Being Program
- Incentive Programs like Employee Referral bonuses
In addition to the great benefits above, our Full-Time employees receive these additional benefits: Group Term Life & AD&D Insurance, Short & Long-Term Disability Insurance, Voluntary Critical Illness and/or Accident Insurance, Parental Leave – 100% pay for birth mothers and non-birth parents, Additional Paid Time-Off & Sick Time.
Industry Leading Benefits
In addition to the great benefits offered to ALL employees, our Full-Time employees receive additional benefits.
All our Lidl employees, regardless of full-time or part-time status, receive the following benefits
Available to all Lidl US employees
Get paid daily!