12) Detail page stage 2508
become an operational
As a District Manager at Lidl, you will be responsible for overseeing the operation of stores and up-to 100 employees in an assigned area. If you are up for the challenge, we will invest heavily in your personal and professional development providing you the tools and knowledge necessary to excel at this exciting opportunity. The training consists of an extensive 9-month program that begins with the basics and concludes when you’ve mastered each role you will be responsible for overseeing. Knowing the ins and outs of all store positions will make you an even more dynamic and effective leader. At Lidl, we are hands-on and are looking to add more strategic-thinking, bar-raising managers that aren’t afraid to roll-up their sleeves and get to work.
If you’ve been into one of our stores, you’ll have noticed we’re not the same as other supermarkets. We are Lidl and there’s a reason why we’re growing so fast. Are you ready to be challenged to your full potential?
Your hard work will be rewarded generously with a company car, starting salary of $82,000/year, an iPhone and a great benefits package.
- BA/BS degree
- Experience in a leadership program/position preferred
Your Tasks and Responsibilities
- Oversee management and associate teams for 3-5 stores
- Ensure freshness, availability and customer service standards are always met
- Motivate employees and create a results-focused working environment
- Ensure a high level of productivity by implementing efficient and effective work practices
- Coordinate, implement and monitor new standards and projects within the district
- Drive business results and hold teams accountable for KPIs and meeting targets
- Manage performance through coaching and development
- Manage staffing, onboarding, training, and appraisals for store management
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure efficient store operations
- Ensure continuous store compliance on company policies and procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned (project work, concept implementation, training, etc.)